WORLD-CLASS SECURITY, MANAGEMENT & EXPERTISE
Beautiful Mind Art & Consulting Ltd (BMAC) is the premier provider of climate controlled high-security storage for fine art, antiques and collectibles. BMAC maintains complete client confidentiality. Any painting or favorite series, BMAC fine art storage services will use our attentive and professional attitude to serve our customers.
We offer a variety of storage options to meet clients’ needs. We provide private unit and managed storage to our client. Our art handlers can understand the unique handling requirements of any property from sculpture and painting. Regardless of selection, all clients receive the same exceptional service from us.
Located at 9/F, North Point Industrial Building, 499 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong, BMAC is an easily accessible destination. Infrastructure combines state-of-the-art technology with eco-friendly design and offers the following array of features:
- Security technology includes the 24-hours electronic monitoring security systems provided by B&T and automatic alarming system and connect to security centre and the Police Station, motion detection sensors, and biometric identification technologies
- Advance inventory management system – RFID / UHF technology
- Environmental controls set in compliance with museum standards for fine art storage
- Private viewing galleries
- Integrated professional services in expedited packing and shipping
BMAC employs the latest technology to ensure unsurpassed levels of safety and care for all holdings, including:
- Biometric readers, electronic locks, motion detectors, infrared video cameras and motion-activated monitors
- Thermal insulation
- Museum standard of humidity control system – 24 hours monitoring temperature and relative humidity level of private unit
- 24-hours security systems provided by B&T and automatic alarming system and connect to security centre and the Police Station
- Full coverage of CCTV
- Fingerprint recognition access for authorized personnel and make a record of time attendance and access control
- Advance inventory management system – RFID / UHF technology apply to the private unit and managed storage area
BMAC knows the art of preservation. And that means offering:
- A state-of-the-art facility
- Thermal insulation
- Museum standard of humidity control system
- An extensive network of temperature and humidity control
- A dedicated, passionate and extensively trained staff
PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED STAFF
All BMAC staff are carefully hand-picked experts in their professions and their background thoroughly investigated. Staff members receive specialized training from BMAC and understand the unique handling requirements of any property, from sculpture and painting.
BMAC Fine Art Storage Services understands that collectors of fine art and other valuable property demand complete confidentiality from service providers. We make confidentiality a top priority throughout all steps of the storage process.
Client information is never shared with or accessed by anyone outside of BMAC.
A client will only interact with BMAC staff, never other clients, during facility visits. Property will never be seen by other clients.